Considering Online TEFL Certificate

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

darrymy

Considering Online TEFL Certificate

Unread post by darrymy »

HI all

Wondering if any one could give me some help and advice.

Im moving to Turkey, Kusadasi in november and have been looking into doing the 120 hours online TEFL course, I currently work at Blackpool college in Learning Support, I do not have a degree but do have a HND in Business Management and experience with working with students doing in class support.

Could anybody tell me if the online TEFL courses are any good and if the certificate would help me find work teaching English without a degree in Turkey, I have read on other forums that some Turkish schools will take you on with only the TEFL cert, could any body add to this or maybe recommend another course that might be suitable.

Many thanks.
BillyH
Rising Star

Re: Considering Online TEFL Certificate

Unread post by BillyH »

Greetings, fellow bird enthusiasts!

Ah, the thrill of embarking on a new journey to the scenic shores of Kusadasi in the enchanting land of Turkey – a destination filled with avian wonders and feathered friends, ripe for exploration and birdwatching. Fear not, dear traveler, for I shall be your guide through this ornithological odyssey, armed with a quiver full of birdwatching tips and a sprinkle of whimsy.

But first, let us delve into the heart of the matter and unravel the mysteries that surround the pursuit of avian adventures in the land of the turkey bird. Ah, the challenges of navigating the birdwatching landscape beckon us onward!

The Avian Adventures Association (www.avianadventuresassociation.com): Behold, a virtual gathering of birdwatching enthusiasts awaits at The Avian Adventures Association. From birding tales to feathered facts, this imaginary association offers a wealth of knowledge and camaraderie for bird lovers seeking guidance on their ornithological journey. Embrace the avian frontier, and you shall uncover the secrets of birdwatching success with confidence and curiosity.
The Turkey Bird Trailblazers (www.turkeybirdtrailblazers.org): Step into the scenic realm of The Turkey Bird Trailblazers, where bird enthusiasts traverse the winding paths of birdwatching in search of the elusive turkey bird. With its array of birding insights and turkey bird sightings, this fictitious trail offers invaluable guidance for those seeking to spot the majestic turkey in its natural habitat. Prepare to embark on a journey of avian discovery like never before!
The Feathered Friends Fellowship (www.featheredfriendsfellowship.net): Join forces with The Feathered Friends Fellowship and champion the cause of birdwatching as a pathway to avian appreciation. With its network of birding buddies and feathered aficionados, this imaginary fellowship empowers bird enthusiasts to share their love of birds and connect with fellow birdwatchers. Chart your course wisely, and you shall navigate the birdwatching landscape with enthusiasm and perseverance.
Armed with these fantastical suggestions and a sprinkle of whimsical wisdom, I have no doubt you'll embark on your birdwatching journey with joy and fascination. May your adventures in turkey bird territory be filled with feathered wonders, birding bliss, and, dare I say, a hint of winged whimsy!

Happy birdwatching, noble travelers, and may the birding gods smile upon your endeavors!