Hello everyone! Anamika here - am new and would like to connect for discussion

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

tta2018

Hello everyone! Anamika here - am new and would like to connect for discussion

Unread post by tta2018 »

Hi :D , I am Anamika Khanna, a blogger and instructional writer by profession, I had to curate content on related topics for education and learning and developing. Basically, as a part of my job I had been understanding the gaps, perspectives of adapting to the changing education pattern, particularly because too much is happening within the education sector, particularly because of a shift in doing the courses online! Accordingly, technological know-how has a great possibility to flourish, here I would like to know ideas of the same and share some interesting ideas if I can come up with. I believe this would likely to favour the different teacher training programs - like Montessori education, pre-primary teacher training, nursery training, special education, childcare etc that would aid a bigger picture of understanding the modern teaching methods within the diverse global settings.
John V55
Top Contributor

Re: Hello everyone! Anamika here - am new and would like to connect for discussion

Unread post by John V55 »

Welcome and all that, but sorry Anamika, I haven't a clue what you're talking about. :)
Personal political satire blog: https://johnvasiateacherblog.forumotion.com
tta2018

Re: Hello everyone! Anamika here - am new and would like to connect for discussion

Unread post by tta2018 »

Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry I made it complex for you to understand. I was wondering with e-learning favouring the interactive part, what specific skills should aspiring teachers possess? Especially when he/she has to deal with kids (of 3-4years age).
Susan
Top Contributor

Unread post by Susan »

Hello and welcome.

Teachers of that age group will always need patience and good classroom management skills as well as the ability to facilitate learning and to make learning fun.
maclina

Unread post by maclina »

I agree with Susan! That we have to keep patience and politeness. We should teach them with the help of some Montessori materials, that make learning fun.