Survey Invite - Undergraduate Dissertation

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

annapiaab

Survey Invite - Undergraduate Dissertation

Unread post by annapiaab »

Good morning everyone!

My name is Annapia Borraccino, and I am a final year Linguistics student and a qualified CELTA teacher in Cambridge.

For my Major Project, I have decided to investigate Teachers' perception of Technology-enhanced Language Learning (TELL) inside and outside the classroom. I would still need a few more responses. It would help a lot if you could answer :)

I am, therefore, inviting ESL teachers to take part in a short survey I have realized - it will take no longer than 10 minutes.

Your contribution is relevant, both to my work and to the future of ESL teaching. The topic has been largely researched overseas, but not as much in England.

LINK FOR TEACHERS:
https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.ac.u ... r-official

Thank you for your collaboration. I am extremely grateful for your valuable time and your help!
Hanny

Re: Survey Invite - Undergraduate Dissertation

Unread post by Hanny »

annapiaab wrote: 21 Feb 2023, 11:45 Good morning everyone!

My name is Annapia Borraccino, and I am a final year Linguistics student and a qualified CELTA teacher in Cambridge.

For my Major Project, I have decided to investigate Teachers' perception of Technology-enhanced Language Learning (TELL) inside and outside the classroom. I would still need a few more responses. It would help a lot if you could answer :)

I am, therefore, inviting ESL teachers to take part in a short survey I have realized - it will take no longer than 10 minutes.

Your contribution is relevant, both to my work and to the future of ESL teaching. The topic has been largely researched overseas, but not as much in England.

LINK FOR TEACHERS:
https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.ac.u ... r-official

Thank you for your collaboration. I am extremely grateful for your valuable time and your help!
Sorry, but when I trying accessing the link, it doesn't work, have you any idea what is wrong, please?
Thanks.
Hanny

Re: Survey Invite - Undergraduate Dissertation

Unread post by Hanny »

I solved, my browser was the problem**