Survey: Exercise of Leadership Remotely—online language schools

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

Researcher

Survey: Exercise of Leadership Remotely—online language schools

Unread post by Researcher »

Hello! Thank you for reading my post. I’m new to the Forum, but not to the profession, and I’m a learner, as well as an instructor. I am conducting research for my dissertation for a Ph.D. in leadership, the topic of my study being Leadership in Online Language Schools. Accordingly, I am inviting instructors who are or have been employed by an online language school to work remotely (e.g., from home) teaching English to speakers of other languages via the World Wide Web to complete an anonymous electronic survey form, which comprises 45 multiple choice questions and will take approximately 20 minutes.

The study has been approved by the University of the Cumberlands Institutional Review Board. This research aims to investigate perceptions regarding the exercise of leadership in online language schools. If you are interested in participating in this study, please proceed to this web address by clicking this link https://transform.mindgarden.com/survey/36992/d75 Please click on the link only if you have 20 minutes to devote to completing the survey form. Please respond to the items as they pertain to your current or most recent manager at an online language school where you are working, or have worked, remotely (e.g., from home) teaching English to speakers of other languages via the World Wide Web.

If you have any suggestions about other websites or online forums where I could post a notice about the survey to obtain responses, I would greatly appreciate your letting me know by either direct message or responding to this post!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Sincerely,

Brad Cole