The life of a student.

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

Sobujhossai

The life of a student.

Unread post by Sobujhossai »

I am a student. Does anyone know when my college will open in this corona situation. I don't feel good anymore. I got very sick from sitting in the house.
Regan@O2C

Re: The life of a student.

Unread post by Regan@O2C »

As a teacher I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. Where are you located?
colinarnold

Unread post by colinarnold »

richwhite1 wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 20:34 Try to focus on something else; answer the following question: "What else I can do to rise above my circumstances and achieve the results I desire?"
Good question. I will give it to my students.

Thanks!
johanet812

Unread post by johanet812 »

Yep soon
JerryCaller

Unread post by JerryCaller »

I must confess I'm glad I'm studying online, of course, I want to see more people, but now at least, I have more time to cope with all my work.
ZoeBrown

Unread post by ZoeBrown »

JerryCaller wrote: 17 May 2022, 14:21 I must confess I'm glad I'm studying online, of course, I want to see more people, but now at least, I have more time to cope with all my work.
Yes, I can agree with you. For me, it was also better to study online all the time, because at least I had free time.
Because when I'm on campus, somehow I spend all the time doing something, homework, some different things and don't have enough time for chilling
Sciahaxtt

Unread post by Sciahaxtt »

I like studying online. But it's important to organize yourself and keep time management. I really have more time to cope with all tasks and leave time for hobby)
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” - Malcolm X.
K – 12 teaching methods
ESL teaching methodologies