Unread post by ashiifu »

Hi
I wana know about London teacher training college

Do they offer online courses and is it located in London or elsewhere
Susan
Top Contributor

Re: London teacher training college

Unread post by Susan »

Have you done a google search? You should be able to find their address and the type of course they offer.
ashiifu

Unread post by ashiifu »

Ya I have done Google search but not sure about the colleges one is in jeddah too confused so posted here
Actually would like to know are London teacher training college give franchise.

I am from Riyadh have joined one of the course and they say they are the franchise of this college is it authentic as I have to pay 4000 Sr plus let me now about it and clear my doubt to join such institute
Briona
Top Contributor

Unread post by Briona »

If you checked out London Teacher Training College's website, you would see that they do offer courses in Saudi Arabia through their partner schools, UA Educational Insights and Master Insights (http://www.teachenglish.co.uk/worldwide ... rabia.html).

Be advised that, contrary to the opinion of the providers, online qualifications are NOT "recognised and accepted worldwide". An increasing number of employers refuse to accept them. Also, countries in the Middle East generally refuse to accept qualifications done wholly or partly online. I'm not sure whether the same rule applies to Saudi nationals, but it's something I'd check before shelling out such a large amount of money.
Experience teaching in Vietnam, Portugal, Poland, Spain, the UK, and Qatar