TEFL Certification.

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

Terra

TEFL Certification.

Unread post by Terra »

Hello I have a few questions. I live in the US (Oklahoma) I'm a senior in college and after I graduate I plan on teaching English abroad. My current major is History Education so this summer I'm planning on getting a TEFL Certificate. So my question is what would be the best website for me to get this certification from? Does it matter or they all considered equal? I would prefer to take the course in an actual class room and not online but I've pretty much accepted that's unlikely.
Susan
Top Contributor

Re: TEFL Certification.

Unread post by Susan »

Hi Terra,

I'm wondering why you've decided it's unlikely you can do a face-to-face TEFL qualification. They really are the best, and you seem to agree.

Susan
Terra

Re: TEFL Certification.

Unread post by Terra »

Sorry for waiting so long to reply back. Their might be an issue with me having the time to take an ESL course in class. I'm already enrolled in three other courses this summer and I need all of them. So I wont have the time to take an in class course. I'm also debating on where I should get the certification from. I'm thinking about getting from Oxford Tefl but I'm not sure yet. Does any one have any any recommendations.